jueves, 20 de enero de 2011

Cuter&Cuter - Designer Children's Clothig from The Switzerland


Cuter&Cuter introduces a unique concept in designer children’s wear, recycling Daddy’s old shirt or a beloved vintage wedding gown into a new heritage dress for his little girl. Based in Geneva, Cuter&Cuter makes girl’s dresses (age 3 months to 6 years) out of Daddy’s old shirt. The concept also includes flower girl dresses and christening gowns, the latter made out of a vintage wedding gown. Co-Founder Malin Wallenberg explains, "As a little girl I used my father’s shirt as a security blanket and a reminder of him. Nearly forty years later I can still feel his presence when I think of that shirt. The white one with tiny blue bicycles on it. The comfort of my fathers shirt is still in my heart."  








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts with Thumbnails